A busy fertility practice with multiple locations in the San Francisco Bay Area is looking for a skilled Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This position is integral to our practice and offers personal and professional stimulation, challenge, and reward as we help our patients to achieve their goals to parent.
You can enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires both independent case management and collaboration with physicians, other medical providers, and patients.
This position would work in the San Francisco Bay area, Monday through Friday daytime hours, with occasional weekend and holiday shifts. No night/evening shifts or calls.
- Ultrasonography (transvaginal) (including follicular studies, obstetrical exams up until 10 weeks’ gestation, complete pelvic ultrasound exams, and hysterosonograms)
- Intrauterine Inseminations
- Independent cycle management of patients undergoing timed intercourse and intrauterine insemination fertility treatments
- IVF cycle management in coordination with physicians
- Third Party Reproduction Coordination – egg donors, sperm sonors, and surrogates.
- Includes: medical record review, H&P, treatment calendar creation, cycle management, and general coordination with donors/surrogates, their agencies, and their intended parents
- Ensuring practice adherence to FDA rules and regulations for Third Party Reproduction
- Assisting with the coordination, case management, and treatment of our fertility patients
- Providing patient/couple counseling on available treatment options as well as Third Party Reproduction
- General clinical support as needed (patient counseling, injection teaching, phone triage)
- Creating a compassionate environment by providing psychological and emotional support to our patients and patients’ families
Skills & Requirements:
- IVF/fertility experience and background in women’s health a plus; however willing to train
- Valid California state licensure
- Experience working with electronic medical records a must
- High level of customer service essential and must be a self-starter
- Spanish or other foreign language fluency is a plus!
- Competitive pay + bonus
- Comprehensive training
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
- Job Type: Full-time
*** Although experience in fertility and/or transvaginal ultrasonography is preferred, we are willing to train ***
"*" indicates required fields