Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. Laurel Fertility Care continually seeks experienced, compassionate, and dynamic team players who are committed to delivering exceptional patient care. We work to build families through multiple treatment options. This position is integral to our practice and offers personal and professional stimulation, challenge, and reward as we help our patients to achieve their goals to parent.
We are seeking a Full-Time Fertility Nurse Coordinator to work in our Modesto office. If you’re a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in a fast-paced, professional environment where your talent contributes to changing people’s lives, then we want to talk to you. This position requires collaborating with physicians, other medical providers, and patients by providing nurse case management services for fertility treatments.
The schedule is working Monday through Friday daytime hours, with occasional weekend and holiday shifts. No night/evening shifts or call.
How You’ll Contribute:
In general, the Fertility RN Coordinator is responsible for:
* Assisting with the coordination, case management, and treatment of our fertility patients
* Providing patient/couple counseling
* Patient education about fertility testing and the procedures involved with treatment, and how to administer the medications or injections for treatment
* Coordinating patient treatment plans according to our established clinical protocols
* Creating a compassionate environment by providing psychological and emotional support to our patients and patients’ families
Skills & Requirements
* IVF/fertility experience and background in women’s health a plus; however training will be provided
* Valid RN license
* Experience working with electronic medical records a must
* High level of customer service essential and must be a self-starter
* IV and blood draw skills preferred, but not required
* 1 year of experience in a clinical RN position
* Spanish or other foreign language fluency is a plus!
We are looking for the right person who embraces our mission, vision, and core values.
* Competitive pay + bonus
* Comprehensive training
* Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
* Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Job Type: Full-time
IVF Coordinator Job Application - Modesto, CA
"*" indicates required fields