There are many different reasons that you may be researching fertility treatments or assistance, and not all of them have to do with infertility. Heterosexual or homosexual, married or single, first-time parents or looking to grow your family more, we are here to help you realize the dreams you have for your family.
- If you are considering fertility treatments, there are a few questions you should ask:
- Have you been trying to get pregnant for more than 6 months?
- Do you need a sperm or an egg donor?
- Will you be using a surrogate?
- Do you have concerns about your fertility as you age?
At the beginning of the fertility process, we will look at all of your treatment options and develop the best course of action for you and your family. At this stage there are medical and legal choices to make, as well as some financial consideration to discuss. Having a clear plan of action in place before the treatment process begins will simplify your choices later in the process. Depending on your specific circumstances we can tailor our treatment plan to meet your needs and goals.